Stone Washed Jeans
JAQK jeans are essential for men's wardrobe.
Its cut is straight, neither too tight nor too wide. It's a timeless cut.
- 100% cotton
- Pique Embroidery
- Button fly
- Ocher stitching
- Washed canvas
- Red contrasting detail on the reverse
FABRICS & CLEANING
The washed Jean JAQK is made of 100% cotton, it is a faded canvas.
- Washing at 30°
- No dryer
- Average ironing
- Authorized Press
- Made in Turkey
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free Chronopost delivery.
All orders placed before 12am will be shipped within the day, if stocks are available.
Returns offered for 365 days.
WHY STONE WASHED JEAN ?
Whether you're a cabinetmaker, a doctor, a diamond scientist, a cowboy, a dice inspector, a tour bus driver or electrician, your common point is probably an essential piece of your dressing room: your denim piece, the JEAN.
Our Stone Washed Jean seems to have chosen to rely on simplicity only for your pleasure. It is little washed but not torn, so the elegance is assured thanks to its lighter color. You are holding your ideal jeans!!
THE DENIM JEAN
The JAQK JEAN was born naturally under the influence of this iconic material, which inspired more than one generation.
At the crossroads of San Francisco, Genoa and Nimes we took the best, searched the most suitable Denim material. It is tested and approved in such a way that it suits perfectly all morphologies .
So go have fun, you can play petanque, do a rugby, play dice, thieves and gendarmes ... Promise the JEAN will follow you!
EACH DETAILS COUNT
We added our details with subtlety distilled especially inside as
• Our evocative print,
• Our red interior stitching,
• But also the traditional JAQK tie fabric,
• As well as the embroidered pike, always on the left side
We have chosen to take up the essential elements that made its legend:
• A gusset pocket: History says that this pocket was used by gold seekers to preserve their nuggets. The two rivets of the pocket disappear temporarily to save the metal during the Second World War.
• Custom rivets: thank you Mr. Jacob W.Davis for your idea of strengthening the pockets thanks to this accessory.
• Orange stitching for stone washed jeans.
• Second back pocket (invention in 1901)
• Leather patch on the waistband (1886): in brown washed leather.
• Belt loops (invention in 1922)
HOW TO WEAR JEAN BRUT ?
Make an american roll up, the red inner stitchings are there for that.
Combine it with the whole of your dressroom, with a jacket, with a sweat, everything is possible ...
The Brut JEAN is one of the essentials to have, with it you can afford